So I have been trying to run every other day. I am not sure if you were driving down the street and you saw me, if you would quite call it "running." But, running sounds WAY better than jogging - way more official, so I go with it (: It is slowly getting easier and easier. I am not a "runner." I used to play lots of soccer but that is completely differant. The last couple of weeks I have found myself in pain for the first few minutes. Slowly but surely it is getting easier and easier. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment when I push through and finish! That feeling can become addicting .... I guess there are worse things to be addicted to eh? Sometimes when I run, I think about how lucky I am to be able to even use my body that way, it helps put things in perspective ... kind of! Well, off I go for tonights run, I think this post was just my way of procrastinating!
No comments:
Post a Comment