Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ultrasound on Tuesday



We had a second ultrasound yesterday to check and see if my placenta had migrated up at all. Looks like it is in the same place, so they will do another ultrasound in a month or so to check the progress. If it doesn't move up before my due date, I will need a c-section. As long as the baby is safe, I am good!

The ultrasound was very fun of course. The little guy has gotten so big! He was moving around allot, stretching his legs way above his head! If only we were all that flexible! According to babycenter.com, the little guy should weigh a little over a pound and be about 8 and half inches long, about the size of a small baby doll the description says. During this ultrasound, it was surreal we would see him kick and I would feel him at the same time, it was cool! Oh yeah, we had the ultrasound tech check again and .... he's still a boy!

We are excited to start converting what was our office into the little guy's room, it's slow process. I found some nice paint colors I like. Rob is really excited to get started on that, I think he wants to get the nursery all ready to go more than I do!

No comments: