I think blogging is such a cool idea! I am just starting to get into it, I am learning. I was born and raised in Edmonds Washington. I loved growing up there. I currently live in Olympia with my husband, Rob and our two dogs Ernie and Holly. I gave birth to our first baby, Brett John Wilson on March 13, 2009.
Wow, he is growing like crazy! And I love the smile. Isn't that the greatest? Just wait til he starts laughing..so fun! Can't wait to see you guys next week and see the little guy in person.
4 comments:
Oh...he is getting to be such the big boy. Is that a smile???
omg, so cute:) He's growing so fast! Love the pics! Love his little smile!
Wow, he is growing like crazy! And I love the smile. Isn't that the greatest? Just wait til he starts laughing..so fun! Can't wait to see you guys next week and see the little guy in person.
He's getting so big!!!
Post a Comment