The other school counselors in my district gave us a gift card to Little Sweet Pea. Since I was gone in the Spring, I got it just last week. It was nice to have a gift card now that Brett is older. The things he needs now are way differant than what he needed 6 months ago! I had been wanting to get a back pack and had been in this store a few times because it usually has great prices, it's a consignment store. I got Brett's Johnny Jump Up there. I walked in and saw this back pack right away and knew what I was going to spend the gift card on! The gift card paid for half so we got a SWEET back pack for a great deal, love it! It's one of those Sherpani's, very light weight and doesn't feel too cumbersome.
mini air conditioner
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment