
Fall has always been my favorite time of year. I love warm, yummy drinks, cozy sweaters, fires, anything that smells like cinnamon, coming home on a blustery day to a crockpot dinner cooking and smelling up the house and much, much more.
My Mom came down this weekend and she thinks the Wallflowers from Bath and Body spue chemicals, I don't doubt that they do. The more I started to think about it, the more I started to agree with her, even though I didn't know for sure. No need to breathe a bunch of crap I don't need to, especially since I'm prego. My Mom put some cloves, cinnamon sticks and some water in a mini crockpot I have and it smells WONDERFUL! I love the idea! I don't care as long as I get my cinnamon smell!
We still need to pick out some pumpkins. Next year will be a trip to the pumpkin patch I'm sure! I love Fall!

No comments:
Post a Comment