I think blogging is such a cool idea! I am just starting to get into it, I am learning. I was born and raised in Edmonds Washington. I loved growing up there. I currently live in Olympia with my husband, Rob and our two dogs Ernie and Holly. I gave birth to our first baby, Brett John Wilson on March 13, 2009.
He's a beautiful baby, Casey & Rob! Congratulations. So sorry to hear about the difficulties of your labor and birth experience. Enjoy this magical time home with your first baby, it's so precious. Each day with him will get easier and more fun!
1 comment:
He's a beautiful baby, Casey & Rob! Congratulations. So sorry to hear about the difficulties of your labor and birth experience. Enjoy this magical time home with your first baby, it's so precious. Each day with him will get easier and more fun!
Post a Comment