This past year has FLOWN bye! I am constantly thinking to myself, "I wish it would slow down." I just want to soak it all up. I try to be aware and to just enjoy this time when he is small and when he is a only child.
At Brett's 12 month check up his stats went something like this.
Weight - 70th percentile
Head circumference - 70th percentile
Height - .... 45th percentile!
He is a little ham these days. This little boy has such a BIG personality! Rob and I love to sit and watch the hilarious things he does. We feel like he "gets it" and that is super fun!
Here are some recent pictures. A couple of them are from when he went to the dentist for his first appointment. He also had a visit to the optometrist as well. He did great at both!

1 comment:
What a cutie! Isn't this age so fun. I love it.
Post a Comment