A--Attached or Single? Attached, married for 4 years next week! Been together for 8 or 9 years ... we can never remember.
B--Best friend/s? Hmm...hard to choose a bestie...i love all my friends!
C--Cake or Pie? Pie or homemade cake.
D--Day of Choice? Saturday
E--Essential Item? Coffee
F--Favorite Color? Green
G--Gummy bears or worms? I like the sour worms
H--Hometown? Edmonds ... sigh, I miss you.
I--Indulgence(s)? Starbucks!
J--January or July? July! Who the heck likes January anyway?
K--Kids? Brett John Wilson. Almost 15 months.
L--Life is incomplete without? My family.
M--Marriage date? June 3, 2006.
N--Number of siblings? 1 Bro, Mike D.
O--Oranges or apples? Apples - crunchy,crisp ones
P--Phobias or fears? Losing a family member
Q--Quotes? "If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else."
R--Reason to Smile? My son is happy and healthy!
S--Season? Fall (I love the colors, coziness, and football) Ditto Beck.
T--Tag 5 people? ???
U--Unknown Fact? I hate touching raw meat. I have a skill when cooking meat. I can get it out of the packaging and into a pan, using a variety of strategies just so I don't have to touch it. I usually wash my hands a million times if I do have to handle it. I wear gloves when I make meatloaf :)
V--Very Favorite Store? Nordstrom
W--Worst Habit? These days, it's anything that I leave out that Brett can get a hold of. The other day, I left the door to the bathroom open and he came walking into the living room with a Q-tip IN his ear, and he was seriously like ... using it! Funny and scary all rolled into one :)
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds remind me of babies :)
Y--Your favorite food? Seafood
Z--Zodiac? Sagitarious
mini air conditioner
3 years ago

1 comment:
ahh...brett likes Qtips just like his auntie:) lol! I didn't know that about the meat thing...i thought that was just when you were prego?? raw chicken is the sickest thing in the world!! and...gloves...good idea!!!
Post a Comment