Brett is 13 almost 14 weeks old and I can't believe it! His new favorite things are his fists. He is constantly gnawing on them! He is a slobber monster these days, so cute. He is learning to grasp things and pull them into him. He is really a good little guy except for when it comes time to go somewhere. This kid hates riding in the car. He screams. I mean, he cries so hard that he turns bright red, sweats through his clothes and chokes. Ugh. It breaks my heart. Not mention makes it a challenge to go anywhere. I have tried everything I can think of. Nothing helps. I am just praying he grows out of it, I think he will. He smiles all the time and we have lots of good "talks." I am cherishing my time at home with him. I love to rock him in his bedroom after he falls asleep before I put him down. He is the best and I am so grateful.
mini air conditioner
3 years ago

2 comments:
ah yes, i remember those days...the car rides. just be patient...like i know you are, he WILL grow out of it. good luck
He is getting so big Casey! I'm sure he will grow out of the car riding struggles in no time. We are going to Kennewick this weekend so I'm interested to see how Ash does. Hopefully she will sleep a good portion of the way. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Post a Comment