Brett is 15 weeks old today! It is going bye so quickly and as I watch school let out for Summer, it just feels like the count down to Fall for me! I am not looking forward to going to back to work but I am so thankful I have the opportunity to work part-time next school year. I am hoping it is a schedule I can continue in the following years.
Last Sunday, for Father's Day, Rob golfed in the morning and then we went to his Grandpa's for a BBQ. It was great to see family and friends. I made Rob a photo collage of Brett and a book. The book was about a baby bear and his Daddy. I thought that could be their special book to read. Rob took the collage to work and hung it up. His co-workers have enjoyed looking at it. I am excited to bring Brett in to meet all of them. It's just hard to travel too far when he gets so upset in the car. I am still hoping it is something he will grow out of!
I start a Mommy and me class at the local Community College on Tuesday, I'm really excited! It is all about learning about your baby and their development and how to interact with them and stimulate them. It is a place where Moms can bring questions or concerns and share them with other Moms. I will be bringing up car issue! I'll update and hopefully have some pictures after class next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment