I think blogging is such a cool idea! I am just starting to get into it, I am learning. I was born and raised in Edmonds Washington. I loved growing up there. I currently live in Olympia with my husband, Rob and our two dogs Ernie and Holly. I gave birth to our first baby, Brett John Wilson on March 13, 2009.
my friend has the sparkely silver ones and they are adorable. i ordered the baby-blue colored palm tree ones.
what are you going to order?!?
love you ... still need to write you back about WW ... sorry ... it's been crazy with wedding planning but i DO intent to write you back and stop ignoring you!
3 comments:
That's awesome! I saw a commercial for this on TV...I wanna order some too! I love the blue ones with the beach scene on them!
have you ordered yours yet?
i bought a pair last night.
i love them so much.
my friend has the sparkely silver ones and they are adorable. i ordered the baby-blue colored palm tree ones.
what are you going to order?!?
love you ... still need to write you back about WW ... sorry ... it's been crazy with wedding planning but i DO intent to write you back and stop ignoring you!
xoxoxo
I haven't ordered them yet but I am super excited to!
I need to look more. I'll let you know which I decide on (:
No problem! I know you have been busy! I do need some motivation though... it's so hard!
Congrats on getting married, you were beautiful. And your ceremony looked so intimate and meaningful, so happy for you lady! You deserve the best!
xoxoxo!
Post a Comment